So if you watch any Booktube videos, which you totally should, you may have heard of the 30 Day Book Challenge, created by Riquetta at Nerdintransation, which you can watch here.
So a few other booktubers have thought of joining, myself included, but I thought it may be fun to see if any bloggers wanted to do it too. One quick point though, Riquetta said she’ll be reading a book a day, I think that’s a bit of a jump for me, so I am going to be reading 200 pages a day, which is double the amount I normally read. The challenge is running from tomorrow (17th June) for, wait for it, 30 days. If you are joining in, remember to use the #30dayread on Twitter!
I thought I’d make a quick list of things I want to read over the challenge, which should be around 15 books, but one of them is Game of Thrones, so I’ll list 12.
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- The Universe versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson,
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- So Long and Thanks for all the Fish by Douglas Adams
- A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin (1200 pages erm…)
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Cracked by James Davies
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
Looking at this list, I’m now feeling unsure, but you know what they say, aim high. I’ll be posting a lot of reviews up here on this blog, and a few on my channel.
Tell me what you’re reading, if you’re thinking of doing the challenge, or if I’m just plain crazy!